Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Welcome to The Windows Center blog.

This is the first in of many blogs to come about Windows and Windows betas along with all the tech that goes along with it. So stay tuned for up to date info on all things Windows. I will also be posting as often as I can about all the latest with the Windows 8 beta that is in development right now.
I have recently taken over running The Windows Center and have been very busy updating the site and adding new content. I have also added a bunch of new themes for the members to enjoy and will be adding more custom ones as time goes on. Anyone can now log-in with Facebook as well as Tweet there favorite news and there are many more like Stumble Upon and others that you can check out on the site.
I will be adding much more to the site so stay tuned here on the blog and you can also rss your favorite sections straight to your browser.

Bill Stelling

No comments: